Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How to customize your dolls- part three

Hi guys! Welcome back to part three of how to customize your dolls! Today I am going to show you how to customize your dolls eyes! Its not that hard honestly, unless you completely erase the eye with nail polish remover.  So today I am just showing you how to refine the lashes and put eyeliner.

So here is the side that I refined the lashes and gave her eyeliner. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself lol. If you want to totally remove all the paint on the eye, go for it, but look up some ideas so you know what your dealing with.
The other side :D
Take a fine point sharpie/permanent marker, fine point works best :)
Just go over each eyelash multiple times, trying not to get it on the eye. Very simple really.
Then go around the eye with the marker, for eyeliner.
I hope you liked this part of the tutorial, sorry it was so short. Next post will hopefully be longer :D
I hope you all have a great night and I hope I see you tomorrow :D.
~Halo












No comments:

Post a Comment