Thursday, July 23, 2015

How to customize your dolls part one

Hello everyone! I decided to create a series on how to customize your dolls! Today I am going to show you how to add removable freckles with washable markers, these freckles will make any doll pop!

Today, I have Mattie. As you can see she isn't in the best shape, and I am going to change that! She is a Spa Liv Doll, and I have had her for a long time. I thought it would be time to customize her! You can use any dolls with this tutorial so chose any doll you like! Lets get started!
 
You need to start off my disrobing your doll, you should do this with any customization so you don't get his or hers clothes dirty.
 
You also need to pull your dolls hair back, or if you have a Liv doll you can just pop the hair right out! Mattie: "OMG WHERE IS MEH HAIR!!"

Now, it is time for the fun part, ADDING THE FRECKLES!!! Ok as you guys can see I already did half of the face, and I will do the other half with you wonderful ladies!

All you need is a marker (color of your choice).

All you have to do is make tiny dots around the area where you want freckles, when you do freckles you have to be quick.

Before the ink dries bounce your finger over the spot where the dots are, this will give it more of a realistic look to the freckles.
Add more if you wish, and your done with part one of how to customize your dolls! Stick around for the photo shoot!



(btw I changed the wig lol) I hope you liked part one! I will be back tomorrow with part two of how to customize your dolls!
~Halo~


~What's your favorite part when you customize your dolls?~








No comments:

Post a Comment