Saturday, June 6, 2015

Garage Sale Finds!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, and that I didn't get my photo story up (my computer wasn't working). So I decided to post today because it is Saturday! Don't get it? Well every Saturday me and my dad goes to TONS of garage sales. I always find something great at garage sales, either its a craft item, dolls, or even electronics! So I thought I would tell you every thing (doll related) that I got at garage sales! Here we go!
I got Emma my 18" Madame Alexander doll for $15
A 18" doll bed that came with Emma for free
Midge my Barbie for 25 cents
Ryan my kid Barbie for 25 cents
My doll house I am not really sure how much it was my dad got it for me
Gracie my Our generation doll she needed some TLC so she was only $1
18" doll bathtub
18" doll seat
Ken my Barbie for 25 cents
And probably more but I cant remember! Have you ever been to a garage sale? What did you get? If you haven't then you should give it a shot! It is really fun and you can get so many awesome things for such a low price!
I hope you give garage sales a shot and I hope you have a glitterific day!
~Halo~

No comments:

Post a Comment